word table question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• word table question

my word table is empty on database ,there is no words.
    how can I turn on (active) the word table?

for that reason I can not use SEO....is it true?
    vbulletin.com.tr

What search type are you using on your board?

Comment

nothing.I do not use extra SE
      I use only vB standarts...
      but my word table is empty

I set up sitemap.xml for google site search but it does not work.
      test page is here;
      http://www.4umturk.com/google.htm
      vbulletin.com.tr

Comment

I'm not sure the google site search is relevant. Do you have any plugins or hacks installed? If not, can you please fill out a support ticket at:http://www.vbulletin.com/members/me...contactform.php so I can look into this further.

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. If you have installed hacks or added code, then remove the hacks first then check and see if you still have this problem. If so, leave the default vB files in place and fill out the support request. Please also include a complete description of the problem.

Comment

forget all the google things...it makes confuse u...
          there is no plugin about google sitemap

my problem is if its problem,my word tables is empty from the beginning (setup licenced vb)

it was empty before the my other plugins, it is no related the other plugins..
          vbulletin.com.tr

Comment

What version of vBulletin are you using? Was it a clean 3.5.x installation or an upgrade?

Comment

I bought 3.5.0 and than upgrade to 3.5.1. but both of them word table was empty.when my forum online table has got a few words one day I discharged word table and from that time till today it is empty
              It does not store words..

I do not know is it importan thing..if it is not importan..nevermind..
              but if its important and if it block something,we should fix it
              vbulletin.com.tr

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X