Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conqsoft
    replied
    There's a plugin on vbulletin.org that lets you set up forms for posts.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    That would require additional code, we can't provide support for custom code.

Leave a comment:

• saxbyandrew
    replied
    No ummmm i what to set up a "form" for users to fill in as the "fields" in a thread ... so instead of just having a "title" and "message" they would have other fields that i define so as to organise the information in a tread rather than just free form text

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    I am not really sure what you mean. But do you mean if you can rename the phrase "Title" to " Name" ?

Leave a comment:

• saxbyandrew
    started a topic New post layout format ?

New post layout format ?

Hi There Im new here. I've installed it and all so far seems to be working fine. However my question is. With in a forum when a person click to post a new thread (just as i am doing right now) can one alter toe format of how a response is entered, ie this reponse has a "Title" and "message" which are free text fields. Could I have a "form" that has fields like "name" address" "description" etc etc ? I hope im being clear enough here, perhaps its part of a different style ?

Many thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X