Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At present, New Posts displays the threads in which new posts have been made in.

Can you please advise on what I would need to do to get the following:

1) New Posts displays the posts (much like a forum search result does when you define that you want posts rather than threads) rather than the threads.
    2) A "New Threads" link can be used to display the new threads rather than old threads with new posts.

Thanks.
    Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums - An Online Community of Final Fantasy Fans
    Eyes on Final Fantasy (Site) - The Most In-Depth Final Fantasy Site Online

search.php?do=getnew&showposts=1

Comment

And what is the link to get only new threads ?

Greetz
      Snatch

Comment

Does that by default.

Comment

I want to seach for all unread Threads since last visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
            Does that by default.
            At the moment it posts all threads with new posts, not all new threads (ie, threads that have been started since your last visit).
            Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums - An Online Community of Final Fantasy Fans
            Eyes on Final Fantasy (Site) - The Most In-Depth Final Fantasy Site Online

Comment

Was a solution found to display new threads created since last visit? If so, would you post how you solved this? Thanks!

Mark
              Drive Thru Online vBulletin Plugins | PureSportsCar.com | GearHeadApps.com - iPhone and iPad App Reviews for the Motoring Enthusiast

Comment

i need this also

currently when clicking new posts it just shows the last 50 posts and thats it

id like ALL new posts since last visit - or at least for X amount of time
                Digital-Forums: www.digital-forums.com | CK3 Games: www.ck3.co.uk

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X