editing styles problem ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• editing styles problem ?

When in the admin CP i go to edit the style via the Style Manager, and then i edit the colors...ect i click on "save" and it takes me to a blank white page, it doesnt edit at all or anything....anyone know what could cause this to happen ?

http://img133.imagevenue.com/img.php...3_untitled.JPG

^ thats the picture of what it looks like after i click on "save"

anyone know what could cause this ?

Comment

how does your forum look? DId it change?
      I had a problem last night wehre I accidently had just one extra little /a> in my coding and my entire board wigged out. Check your scripting closely.

Comment

well i upgraded from 3.0.7 to 3.5.2 and everythin runs perfect, I was in the admin CP and i wanted to edit a new style i downloaded on vB.org and i noticed when i went to change the colors i click on "save" and it just takes me to a blank white page, I thought maybe it could be due to that style somehow...but i tried it on all my other styles and it does the same thing...takes me to a blank white page. Ive reverted all my templates so i doubt it could be that...the only thing else i could think of is i have hotlinking disabled on my hosting account i thought that "might" have something to do with it somehow...but ive disabled that....

I wanted to get my forums up by tonight....I mean everything else runs flawlessly...its just when i go to edit the templates that happens, i have Zero errors what so ever everywhere else.

Comment

i still need help with this....

Comment

since no one seems to want to help me out, how would i downgrade to vbulletin 3.0.7 which is what i was using before this upgrade...

Comment

You cannot downgrade.

Does this happen with all templates? Or just one or two?
              Has your host installed mod_security?
              Are you running the latest version of vBulletin with no hacks and or plugins?

Comment

Does this happen with all templates? Or just one or two?

This happens when i try to edit the all templates.

Has your host installed mod_security?

Im not sure about this one, they may have...ill have to create a support ticket and ask.

Are you running the latest version of vBulletin with no hacks and or plugins?

Im running 3.5.2 , i installed the upgrade .xml plugin in the 3.5.3 thread, however i was getting this error before doing that plugin upgrade.

Comment

Can you enable public phpinfo and provide me a link to your site?

Comment

http://www.foreverwrestling.com/forum/index.php

thats the url.

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167121

Try this

Comment

oh man!

it works now, thank you so much Zachery you rule bro.

Comment

When I saw the mod_security and white pages I figured error reporting was off. Simple soultions

Comment

I am having the same problem FWF reported. I added the recommended .htaccess file, but I still have the problem. Is there anything else I can try?

Edited to add: I'm running 3.6.5, which I just installed yesterday. Everything else is working fine, and I have installed and run several vBulletin forums and never had this problem with any of them. However, the current site is on a different host, so they may have different security measures in place...
                            Last edited by Mungky; Fri 20 Apr '07, 2:22pm.

Comment

Please start your own thread in the relevant forum with all the relevant information. Thank you.
                              Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Working...
                              X