Birthday problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday problem

Whenever i set my birthday on my forum to june, it gets saved as may for some reason how do i fix this.

This is an import from phpBB.

Never heard of this one before. Were there any problems with the import. Did you follow all the instructions here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/i...rsion=30501500

Have you installed any hacks or plugins?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

There was no problem with the import it all went smoothly.

Yes i do have hacks and plugins installed but i think this birthday problem happened before i installed them aswell?

Shall i set you up a test account so you can look into this?

Comment

Remove your hacks and disable your plugins first. Then if you still have this problem fill out a support ticket.

By the way you should never add hacks or plugins if you are aware of a problem you will need help with.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Oops sorry about that, i meant the birthday problem was still there before i installed them.

Comment

Any solution?

Comment

From my previous post:

Remove your hacks and disable your plugins first. Then if you still have this problem fill out a support ticket.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Steve, that is pretty much a cop-out from you seeing as how there is definitely a problem with this. There are numerous threads regarding the same issue, November 30, and there is even a a couple of bugs posted about it. Just a suggestion, instead of using your copy/paste response for just about everything, how about letting us paying members know a solution or a fix or telling us, "Yes it is a bug, we are aware of it and it will be fixed in the next version." Common, every response from you lately is the same thing...be a little creative.
                Check out my latest Dive Videos.
                Spend your surface interval at www.zendiving.com

Comment

Believe it or not, I am trying to help. I have not provided all the support I have by 'copping out' as you suggest.

Also I suggest you take a closer loook at my posting record. It is far from what you suggest by your insult.

If there is a bug, I'm not aware of it. Please provide the link to this bug report.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

P.S. I did check for bugs in 3.5.2 relating to birthdates. Neither one fits the description in this thread:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/bugs3...y&sortdir=desc

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Here it is: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/bugs3...iew&bugid=1974
                      Check out my latest Dive Videos.
                      Spend your surface interval at www.zendiving.com

Comment

Yes, that is one I found. However as far as I can tell this has nothing to do with the problem reported in this thread:

Originally posted by Jaynesh
                        Whenever i set my birthday on my forum to june, it gets saved as may for some reason how do i fix this.

This is an import from phpBB.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X