Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do i create something that look like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i create something that look like this?

http://www.namepros.com/index.php?s=

I need to be able to add a search box on top right of the page
    then I need to have a space for my logo
    then I need to have User CP, FAQ, Quick Links /etc toolbars

it sounds like a "table" job in one of the templates but now sure where

also if I want a front page to look like this do I need VBAdcanced or do I just have to modify a particular template?

Check out Quick Tips first then ask again.
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=107

Comment

That's one big ass forums. Nearly 1000 registered guys have been there in 1 day

Comment

actually I did look around in the 3.5 threads.. I found how to create a side table (left or right) however what I'm asking is completely different..

if you see the namepros.com main page it has a right column which is only retained on the main page and NOT throughout the forums.. I've played a bit with VBAdvanced but I don't think it can generate the same result..

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks
        SM

Comment

Actually vbadvance can do the same, you have to do some edits to get it the way you want. You can ask them and someone will show you how.

Comment

Actually I did ask them they're not running vBadvanced...anyhow thanks for the help...

Comment

You really need to ask the author of the script & not others.
              http://www.vbadvanced.com/

Comment

very good point indeed - just posted my question at their forum

Comment

Originally posted by maroulis
                  if you see the namepros.com main page it has a right column which is only retained on the main page and NOT throughout the forums..
                  The FORUMHOME template controls the main page. Changes you make there do not carry over to the individual forum pages.

Comment

sorry to dig this out again but i've not been able to do it...

so you're telling me that both www.vbseo.com and www.namepros.com and www.dnforum.com all of them have a midified FORUMHOME template? if so how come the entry pages are almost identical in all three...?

Comment

That is just right side add column to FORUMHOME, look in Quick Tips for How to ADD Left or Right Column.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X