Custom Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Avatars

your custom avatars are still on the server but this is where the hacker uplaoded aol crap into that dir because it 777, ask vbulletin how to make the custom avatar dirt work with permissions something other than 777 like 755 then we can do that
    I got the above message from my host - can anyone assist me with a definitive answer, I uderstand the 777 and 755 issue but not how I can overcome permissions that do not allow others through??
    Information not shared, is lost

My thanks to "keith" who told me to recheck it, somehow it was on 700.

Comment

For the record, Keith is not a paying "customer" so has had difficulty informing me of the correct solution. But he made it, eventually. Without people like Keith, who actually is a none owning adminstrator, I would still be waiting a solution. These people are needed in here, yet apparently he cannot join - or can he? It told him he needed a customer number?

Comment

you can overcome this by .htaccess file also by disabling proccessing PHP variables or accessing any shells

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
          you can overcome this by .htaccess file also by disabling proccessing PHP variables or accessing any shells
          er, is that with pasta or cabbage You lost me!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X