Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search problem after import from UBBt

The search is only working partially.

I can search on some posts made after the import and some posts 1 year ago but I think most of them is missing.
    The import was made a week ago.

I have rebuilt the search index but I have not emptied the indexes.
    When I open advanced search there is a SQL query in the Keywords box
    SELECT id,user,userid,cat,title,bigimage,views FROM ppc_products WHERE bigimage != '' ORDER BY date DESC

Ver 3.5.2
    PHP 4.4.1

Please create a new Style with no parent set. Do you still have the same problem if you browse your board with the new Style?

If you still have the problem, try disabling all Plugins and remove any modifications you did to source files.

If that also don't work, try re-uploading all non-image files, except install.php. Make sure to upload them in ASCII format.
    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

If threads can only be parrtially searched, this should normally be solved after rebuilding the search index. What search type have you set in your AdminCP, and what are the terms you're searching for?
      Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

I just missed you there.
        I got it to work on my testinstall. I think "empty indexes" did the trick. I have to try on my live site.
        Should I close the boards when I do that?

Comment

You don't need to close your board, but it will speed up the process.

Comment

Working...
          X