Clear All

• cbiweb
    replied
    Glad to hear it! Enjoy your holiday!

Leave a comment:

• Rhoads
    replied
    Originally posted by cbiweb
    They don't have to be gone! Make backup copies. Copy & paste your existing template changes into a text editor like Notepad, and after you revert them you you can put the changes back again. That way, you will have the latest new code for each template, AND your changes.

NOTE: When you make backups of these templates, and you're ready to re-apply the changes in the new templates, DO NOT simply copy & paste them back in. You need to do it manually so you don't overwrite the new code that needs to be there.

If you don't understand any of the above, please say so. I or someone else will explain it in more detail for you.
    Thank cbiweb for your explanation, I have the templates compared with Beyond Compare, and I missed the Skype icon in the custom templates, and what changes of certain words. I have renewed everything with the hand, and now is everything up2date.

Thnx

Leave a comment:

• cbiweb
    replied
    They don't have to be gone! Make backup copies. Copy & paste your existing template changes into a text editor like Notepad, and after you revert them you you can put the changes back again. That way, you will have the latest new code for each template, AND your changes.

NOTE: When you make backups of these templates, and you're ready to re-apply the changes in the new templates, DO NOT simply copy & paste them back in. You need to do it manually so you don't overwrite the new code that needs to be there.

If you don't understand any of the above, please say so. I or someone else will explain it in more detail for you.

Leave a comment:

• Rhoads
    replied
    Oke I try it, I have a skin with custom templates, but when I revert it, all the customed work is going.

Leave a comment:

• cbiweb
    replied
    All your templates should be up-to-date, or that page will just keep coming back to tell you to do it. It is not a good idea to use outdated templates. You really should update them, and not only will you have much more stable forums, you also won't see that page anymore... until the next upgrade, of course.

It's for your own good.

Leave a comment:

• Rhoads
    replied
    Originally posted by Andreas
    It will hide itself when the Templates are Up-To-Date
    Yes oke, but if I changed something on my postbit template, then that box continues stand, and I do not want that.

Leave a comment:

• Andreas
    replied
    It will hide itself when the Templates are Up-To-Date

Leave a comment:

• Rhoads
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    This requires modifiying the code. Try asking over at vbulletin.org.
    Oke thnx, I will do that

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    This requires modifiying the code. Try asking over at vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    It looks like that requires modifying the admincp/index.php file. For help with this I recommend you post on www.vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• Rhoads
    started a topic Out-of-Date Custom Templates Found!

Out-of-Date Custom Templates Found!

How I can hide this panel on the admin index page, I have, however, what custom templates (postbit, postbit_legacy, forumdisplay) but I want hide it?