Changing message display location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing message display location

I have changed my forum's header of the forum to display lower than usual and everything seems to be working fine. However, there are certain messages such as the "Redirecting ... Thank you for logging in, <username>. Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you." that are showing higher. Can anyone point me to the file that needs to be modified to change the location of that message? I am thinking that if I put a <DIV> tag around the code.

Thanks,

Gladys

When I look for something like this I do the following

Phrase manager : Search for something like "logging" .. which gives you the phrase $vbphrase[login]

For that phrase you can search in templates etc.
    I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol like some thinkle peep I am!

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, when I try to search within the templates, it just returns the Style Manager view instead of a list of templates that have that phrase

Comment

Never mind. I guess there is a bug that if I select my own customized template, then it does not search properly. But if I say all templates, it shows the list.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

WOW! If I go to each template to edit anything the shows me $vbphrase[login] it will take forever because almost all the pages contain that. Is there any easier way?

Comment

Mmm... maybe ask at vbulletin.org ..
            I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol like some thinkle peep I am!

Comment

Just for those wondering, the template is Standard_Redirect

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X