X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ombossman
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Forum Home Page Options -> Display Logged in Users?

ok tnx for reply my post but my problem contunuie for example enable plugin hook sistem forum very slow but disable plugin hook sistem my forum faster how to solve big problem i want use plugin sistem

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Forum Home Page Options -> Display Logged in Users?

Leave a comment:

• ombossman
    replied
    Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Server Settings and Optimization Options -> Display Logged in Users?

i dont see above settings why? And please look here whatis wrong ?http://www.gsmciler.com/phpinfo.php
    Last edited by ombossman; Wed 28 Dec '05, 9:29am.

Leave a comment:

• Jack Levigne
    replied
    exactly same thing happened to me after the upgrade.. in fact i am now in the middle of moving to a new very expensive dedicated server because i assumed the upgrade wouldnt be at fault.. my traffic is actually lower now since the upgrade 3 days ago.. but after the upgrade the server kept crashing like mad.

Leave a comment:

• mikelbeck
    replied
    To lessen the server load, try setting these options to 'No':

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Forum Display Options (forumdisplay) -> Show Users Browsing Forums

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Thread Display Options -> Show Users Browsing Thread
    By turning these two options on and off, I was able to make the CPU usage rise and fall. I've left them off for the time being and my CPU average is low.

Thanks for the help.

Leave a comment:

• mikelbeck
    replied
    Ok, I'll give that a shot.

CPU usage seems to be lower today, I made some changes to httpd.conf (found that a cPanel update had added a second include for mod_security rules) and it seems to be slightly better. It's still higher than it used to be, but at least now it's at a reasonable level.

I tried turning off vbShout but it didn't make much of a difference.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    To lessen the server load, try setting these options to 'No':

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Server Settings and Optimization Options -> Display Logged in Users?

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Forum Display Options (forumdisplay) -> Show Users Browsing Forums

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Thread Display Options -> Show Users Browsing Thread

Leave a comment:

• ChrisLM2001
    replied
    Originally posted by mikelbeck
    vBShout 2.0 AJAX Shoutbox for vBulletin
    That seems to be causing server load problems of late.

Chris

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Try disabling your plugins just to see what happens to the server load.

Leave a comment:

• mikelbeck
    replied
    I haven't heard of this issue coming from an upgrade to 3.5.2 from 3.51. Do you have any hacks or plugins installed?
    Yes, quite a few:

Archive Adsense 1.0
    Automatic Birthday Thread 1.0.1
    Automatic Welcome PM 1.0.4
    Commbull 3.5d
    Custom WOL Locations 1.0.2
    Digital Point Co-Op Ad Network 1.0
    e-steki Referrer Statistics 1.0
    Members who have visited the forum 4.11
    PhotoPlog 1.0.3
    phpAdsNew Integration 1.0.1
    Postbit Zodiac Sign 1.1
    Top 'X' Stats by InfiniteWebby 1.2.1
    uCash 1.1.1
    v3 Arcade 1.0.2
    vBE Evolution Style 1.1
    vBSEO :: Sitemap Generator 1.5
    vBShout 2.0 AJAX Shoutbox for vBulletin
    Welcome Headers

However, I did not update/install/remove/change any of these immediately before or since I upgraded from 3.5.1 to 3.5.2.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I haven't heard of this issue coming from an upgrade to 3.5.2 from 3.51. Do you have any hacks or plugins installed?

Leave a comment:

• mikelbeck
    started a topic Slow, high CPU usage after 3.5.2 upgrade

Slow, high CPU usage after 3.5.2 upgrade

I upgraded to 3.5.2 from 3.5.1 yesterday, and ever since my forum has been very slow and my VPS CPU usage is way up. Before the upgrade I wouldn't see any spikes higher than 30-40% with a load average of under 1, now I'm seeing spikes up to 100% and the current load average is 3.04. And that's with only 3 users online.

Any ideas what could be going on here?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X