Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Members link to their own last 10 posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members link to their own last 10 posts?

Is there something or some how I can put something in that the member can click a link to see their last 10 posts?
    Cher

There is already such a link on the profile page. For example:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/member.php?u=74041

Comment

Hey Jake!
      Yah, I told the members that, that is not what they're looking for.
      They want a link, maybe in the quick link drop down that they can click and go to their last 10 posts.

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
      There is already such a link on the profile page. For example:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/member.php?u=74041
      Cher

Comment

I just added this to Quick Links:
        Code:
        <tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="/forums/search.php?do=finduser&u=$bbuserinfo[userid]">My Recent Posts</a></td></tr>
        vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

Where do I find this to add this code?
          Thanks so much!!

Originally posted by conqsoft
          I just added this to Quick Links:
          Code:
          <tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="/forums/search.php?do=finduser&u=$bbuserinfo[userid]">My Recent Posts</a></td></tr>
          Cher

Comment

It's in the navbar template. Just add it into the Quick Link menu code wherever you would like it to show. (Search for some items on the Quick Link menu to get to that part of the code.)
            vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

for some reason this code is not working for me.

Originally posted by conqsoft
              It's in the navbar template. Just add it into the Quick Link menu code wherever you would like it to show. (Search for some items on the Quick Link menu to get to that part of the code.)
              Cher

Comment

Ok, got it in there but when I click on it, it goes to page not found HTTP 404 Not Found

any ideas?
                Cher

Comment

Try taking out the "/forums/" part. Just a guess.

Comment

Yeah, you may need to adjust the path to fit your site. (From looking at your site, try using /forum/ instead of /forums/ That will guarantee it works if they select it while on your CMPS pages also.)

Comment

Yay! I got it, I took out forums, it didn't work and then I remembered mine would be forum, not plural thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Cher

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X