Search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search

Please copy / paste the original search function code that appears in the navigation bar. I have a heavily modified template and do not have the original search code (including drop down search field).

Thank you.

Also, how do I modify what profile fields to appear in the memberlist? I went to user profile field manager and birthday / age do not appear there but do appear in the memberlist. I need to disable those two in particular.
    [ Evidence & Prophecies Fulfilled : click ]
    .:. Unanswered Prayers? /read this\

Originally posted by Chad
    Please copy / paste the original search function code that appears in the navigation bar. I have a heavily modified template and do not have the original search code (including drop down search field).
    Posting entire templates is verboten.

Anyway you can view the up-to-date 'virgin' template by clicking [View Original].

Comment

Who asked for the entire template?

Comment

Sorry I misread your post. Let us know if you have any problem looking up the latest template with my suggestion.

Comment

I will try it out thank you.
          Last edited by Chad; Sun 11 Dec '05, 8:06am.

Comment

I'm a bit confused. The 'search' is all over the place on original.

Here is a portion of the navbar

Code:
               <if condition="$show['searchbuttons']">
                <if condition="$show['member']">
                <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="search.php?$session[sessionurl]do=getnew" accesskey="2">$vbphrase[new_posts_nav]</a></td>
                <else />
                <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="search.php?$session[sessionurl]do=getdaily" accesskey="2">$vbphrase[todays_posts]</a></td>
                </if>
                <td id="navbar_search" class="vbmenu_control"><a href="search.php$session[sessionurl_q]" accesskey="4" rel="nofollow">$vbphrase[search]</a> <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("navbar_search"); </script></td>
               </if>
                <td id="usercptools" class="vbmenu_control"><a href="$show[nojs_link]#usercptools">$vbphrase[quick_links]</a> <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("usercptools"); </script></td>  
               </if>
              <else />  
               <if condition="$show['searchbuttons']">
                <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="search.php$session[sessionurl_q]" accesskey="4">$vbphrase[search]</a></td>
                <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="search.php?$session[sessionurl]do=getnew" accesskey="2">$vbphrase[new_posts_nav]</a></td>
                <else />
                <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="search.php?$session[sessionurl]do=getdaily" accesskey="2">$vbphrase[todays_posts]</a></td>
                </if>

Comment

Working...
            X