Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Revert your postbit and postbit_legacy templates.

Leave a comment:

• [CRO]Cyrus
    replied
    i have the same problem with 3.5.3
    I have custom template ...
    what I nead to do to get skype UN in postbit (it shows in profile window)

Leave a comment:

• NineToez
    replied
    I just installed a test forums as well to compare the postbit templates between the two and found the culprit; the tag wasn't there to display it to begin with!!

$post[skypeicon]

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    It shows up fine on my unhacked 3.5.2 test forum. If it's not the postbit templates, then it has to be from a hack or pluugin you installed.

Leave a comment:

• NineToez
    replied
    I uploaded all the files to upgrade to 3.5.2 via FTP to my server and everything is working fine, however Skype still doesn't show up in postbit. It does show up in the profile now, but nothing in postbit. I did run /install/finalupgrade.php after uploading the files and still nothing. Any more insight or help?

Leave a comment:

• NineToez
    replied
    That's what I thought of as well, but that would mean I'd have to rebuild all my hacks, add-ins, plugins, customizations, etc. all over again after another virgin install. If it comes down to it, I will, but was figuring that this is more of a template thing than not. Thanks for the tip and insight, mariannet.

Leave a comment:

• mariannet
    replied
    Originally posted by NineToez
    What files?
    I had upgrated from 3.5.0 to 3.5.2 and to save my hacks I compared the filechanges since 3.5.0 and just uploaded the files that where effected in upgrade.
    Not a good idea
    I then uploaded all the root files again (3.5.2) and it worked

Leave a comment:

• NineToez
    replied
    Originally posted by mariannet
    My problem is fixed now after uploading files again.
    What files?

Leave a comment:

• mariannet
    replied
    My problem is fixed now after uploading files again.

Leave a comment:

• NineToez
    replied
    Originally posted by Colin F
    Do you have 'Show Instant Messaging Program Icons' set to Yes in your vBulletin Options?

And do you see other Instant Messaging information?
    By default, it is set to 'Yes' as it is on my board now and you do see AIM, ICQ, etc. on there as well, so only the information for Skype in profile view and postbit are not showing. That's what leads me to believe it's in the templates.

If anyone has recently upgraded from 3.5.1 to 3.5.2 and has copied and pasted their templates into notepad for back up, I'd appreciate looking at them so that I can insert in what I'm missing to get this to work.

Leave a comment:

• mariannet
    replied
    I have a bit of the same problem, but have noticed something else. When adding my Skype name to Profile settings, it doesn't save it. The field is blank when returning.
    No problem with MSN or the others, only Skype, maybe it's the same problem Ninetoez is having?

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    Do you have 'Show Instant Messaging Program Icons' set to Yes in your vBulletin Options?

And do you see other Instant Messaging information?

Leave a comment:

• NineToez
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    Do you have the same problem?
    Yes, and I do understand where you're going with this, however no changes were noticed.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    This is almost certainly a problem with a customized template. Try this. Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

Leave a comment:

• NineToez
    replied
    Bump... any help?

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X