Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3.5.1 -> 3.5.2 How does upgrade.php handle redirects? Mine is broken.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.5.1 -> 3.5.2 How does upgrade.php handle redirects? Mine is broken.

I tried to upgrade from 3.5.1 to 3.5.2, and I get a blank page immediately when I go to upgrade.php.

All upgrade files were uploaded (ASCII mode) to forums/install, and I am having no problem with the forums otherwise, except that any page that requires redirection isn't working.

Can someone please tell me which page handles redirection during install/upgrading? I see that functions.php is called, and I haven't modified that page whatsoever.

Did you upload the rest of the files?

Comment

Yes, everything but install.php and with the new config.

Comment

Ok, I emptied the database in an attempt to just do an install and the same thing is happening.
        I've deleted all of my htaccess files too.

Comment

What is the URL to your forums?

Also, a link to your phpinfo would help. This is available in your admin CP, but it might be easier if you place the following in a phpinfo.php file in your main vB directory:
          PHP Code:
          <?php phpinfo(); ?>
          Then PM/email me with the link.

Comment

im having the same problem....

NM i reuploaded files and now everything works i guess had a server hiccup
            Last edited by lazyseller; Thu 8 Dec '05, 12:57am.

Comment

NM i reuploaded files and now everything works i guess had a server hiccup
              This has reportedly fixed this issue for others' as well, so please check that.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X