Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Characters Appearing in the AdminCP

Hi everyone,

I am not experiencing any errors because of this, but does anyone know why the following is appearing in my AdminCP?

If someone could lead me to the proper file(s) to edit, it would be most appreciated.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Prodimysterio; Mon 5th Dec '05, 10:52am.

Reupload the original admincp files.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Reupload the original admincp files.
      This is after a brand new installation. Other ideas?

Comment

This is from a file change somewhere. Reupload the original cpstyles files and use one of the originals.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

This is from a file change somewhere. Reupload the original cpstyles files and use one of the originals.
          Reuploaded all of the cpstyles files again from the 3.5.1 zip archive and am using vbulletin 3 default. Same characters appear. I also reuploaded all of the original admincp files again from the 3.5.1 zip archive. Same characters appear. Other ideas?
          Last edited by Prodimysterio; Mon 5th Dec '05, 11:20am.

Comment

I don't see how that's possible with the original files, otherwise it would be happening to everyone.

Nonetheless if you have not installed any plugins or hacks (which includes portals), fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. Please also include a complete description of the problem.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I don't see how that's possible with the original files, otherwise it would be happening to everyone.

Nonetheless if you have not installed any plugins or hacks (which includes portals), fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. Please also include a complete description of the problem.
              Trust me, it's possible. If I cannot figure it out shortly, I'll submit a ticket.

Comment

Trust us, its not there is some extra code or some badly uploaded file, I've seen this before and it has always been a result of bad files or extra code.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
                  Trust us, its not there is some extra code or some badly uploaded file, I've seen this before and it has always been a result of bad files or extra code.
                  To be for certain, I reuploaded all of the cpstyles and admincp files directly from the 3.5.1 zip archive once again and the problem still exists. I will have to look elsewhere for help though, because after re-reading Steve's post, the fact that I have a CMPS and Gallery installed looks to have me exempt from support here. The only two files other than the defaults in my admin cp are two admin files, one for the CMPS and one for the Gallery. It all worked well when I upgraded from 3.07 to 3.50, but it looks to have choked on going from 3.5.0 to 3.5.1. Anyways, thanks for the responses.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X