Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active Members

Hello,
    I was wandering if you could help me...I want to delete phrase Active members of my forum. It is at the bottom, where it shows how many posts threads and members there i need active members off.

I was wandering how do i do this.

Also could someone help me on how to ban an IP address of a person???

Comment

I suppose you could empty out the Phrase by going to the Language Manager. Normally one adds and removes things from a page on their forum by editing the appropriate Template. In this case the FORUMHOME template.

Active Members defaults to 10 or more posts in 30 days. You can change this in the AdminCP somewhere.

As for banning an IP, vBulletin Options > User Banning Options > Banned IP Addresses.

Comment

Thank you for the info. Could someone direct me to where the active members are?

Comment

vBulletin Options > Forum Home Page Options > Display Logged in Users?

vBulletin Options > Forum Display Options > Show Users Browsing Forums

vBulletin Options > Thread Display Options > Show Users Browsing Threads

Comment

Thank you very much.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X