Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skelp
    replied
    Oh.. well then that ain't it. I think the longed one is maybe 5 characters.

Leave a comment:

• eclectica
    replied
    smilie replacement field is the text that you type in the forum which turns it into a smiley, such as :bored:

Leave a comment:

• Skelp
    replied
    The smilie replacement field? What's that?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Originally posted by Skelp
    OK one more smilie issue though... Some of my smilies aren't showing up in the "more Smilies" window. They show up in the admin panel though... would that have something to do with a setting somewhere or something?
    That's hard to know without looking at this directly. Note, the smilie replacement field is limited to a total of 10 characters. This may be the cause of this.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Actually that one did not work with the smilie button. I added it with the IMG tag. That's why I suspected something with the file name may be at fault.

Leave a comment:

• Skelp
    replied
    Ah HA!. I changed //bsg to :bsg: and it worked.... Oh man.. do I have a LOT of work ahead of me hehehe.

OK one more smilie issue though... Some of my smilies aren't showing up in the "more Smilies" window. They show up in the admin panel though... would that have something to do with a setting somewhere or something?

Leave a comment:

• Skelp
    replied
    Yeah I saw ya got that one working and wondered how hehehe.
    I'll try changing the commmands for them and see if that works.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Can you enable the original vB sdtyle so I can check this?

I suspect though that this may have something to do with the non-alphanumeric characters used in some of your smilies. For instance this one:

http://www.fsfta.com/images/smilies/...Glass(LBG).gif

This shows up fine when used in an IMG tag, but exhibits the ssame problem you describe when used as a smilie.

http://www.fsfta.com/showthread.php?t=1703

To troubleshoot this, try changing the name of this smilie to remove the non-alphanumeric characters and see if this works.

Leave a comment:

• Skelp
    replied
    Yep, same problem.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Try this. Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

Leave a comment:

• Skelp
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• Skelp
    replied
    They are in the correct path...
    Allow me to extrapolate... I should have mentioned this but I thought someone would test them given that I supplied a test account....

The smilies show up in the smilies window. They also show up in the text box you are entering your post into. But they don't show up in the actual post.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Probally because the smilies can't be found wher eyou said they would be?

Make sure your smilies path is correct.

Leave a comment:

• Lord Katsuhito
    replied
    Have you tried uploading them or did you just import the folder to the smilies directory.

Leave a comment:

• Skelp
    started a topic No smilies...

No smilies...

I'm having a problem with my smilies... The regular vBulletin ones seem to work ok but none of my imported ones do... No idea why.. They worked fine on my phpBB setup... Anyone know what could be the problem?

http://www.fsfta.com

Test account:

Username: filerat
    Password: wolf65
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X