Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Editing thread title doesn't change it on the forum level.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing thread title doesn't change it on the forum level.

hey guyz, I made a thread today called 'sign-up process', a couple of hours later I went into th e post and changed the title to 'sign-up process [New and Old Members]. Now if i'm viewing the thread it shows the 'changed title', if i'm viewing the forum level where it has the title and the last post, it still shows the old title...

Is there something I can do to get it to change it on the forum level as well?

Thanks guyz, Kurt

Originally posted by kurtbarker
    hey guyz, I made a thread today called 'sign-up process', a couple of hours later I went into th e post and changed the title to 'sign-up process [New and Old Members]. Now if i'm viewing the thread it shows the 'changed title', if i'm viewing the forum level where it has the title and the last post, it still shows the old title...

Is there something I can do to get it to change it on the forum level as well?

Thanks guyz, Kurt
    Try the "edit thread" option from the top dropdown menu to change it's title as viewed on the forums .

Comment

OR double-click on the thread's title when you are viewing the list of threads.

Comment

Originally posted by feldon23
        OR double-click on the thread's title when you are viewing the list of threads.
        When I double click a thread title it 'opens' for editing, but then the screen goes on and opens the actual thread.

Hmmmm....

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X