No announcement yet.

Use style specific User CP templates ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use style specific User CP templates ..

When you make a new style it creates new USER CP templates but it only uses the default .. is there a way I can make the USER CP template consistant with the template they came from?

I am not sure I understand.

If you want multiple styles to use the same User CP templates, then create a parent style that contains those templates and set the other styles as children of that style. Now the children will use the User CP templates of the parent.

Comment

I want each style to use its own USER CP templates .. currently my USER CP shows the default template for all styles ..

Comment

I want each style to use its own USER CP temps.. So I set each style as a parent?

Comment

Ok i checked and each style is set to 'no parent' but apearantly resorts to the default templates. I tried to set it as its own parent but that wont work .. do i have to make a new child for each one?!

Comment

Styles without parents use the default templates. You can customize from there. If you want each style to have different templates, then customize the templates of each.

Comment

My styles have No Parent (so sets to default) .. then if i try to edit the styles USER CP templates .. the NAV always directs it to the default templates not the current styles templates ..

Comment

What nav is directing where? I don't understand the problem.

Comment

ok .. I have Default style .. and a second style (Style2) .. both have no parent or children. Style2 uses some Style2 templates including Nav/breadcrumb .. but when you click USER CP .. you goto the USER CP but of the default template.. I want Style2 to use its own USER CP templates.

Comment

Just edit the default template under Style2. It will be customized for that style only.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X