Can't Use Delete Button on WYSIWYG Editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Use Delete Button on WYSIWYG Editor

Okay... I did a search here and couldn't find any help for my problem, so I'm going to post it hoping someone here can help.

I just got my board upgraded to 3.5.1 from 3.0.7 today. And, there seems to be a problem with the WYSIWYG editor. No one can use their delete button while using that editor when either making a post or sending a PM. The delete button is working when you are in standard editor mode.

I do notice it is working correctly here. So, can someone tell me what my problem may be?

Reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.

Next, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks for the help. I didn't do the upgrade, my hosting site F5 Hosting did it this afternoon. I'm on internet sat. and it's a pain to upload something as big as the files for VBulletin because upload speeds are slow and changes in the weather can cancel your upload. Just uploading one page for my web site was a major undertaking. It took 5 tries before the whole thing was uploaded to the server because the connect kept failing. Oh, I wish I had cable internet back again, but it's not available to me where I live... neither is DSL.

I will be contacting F5 and forward your suggestion to them. Hopefully it will take care of the problems.
      Last edited by ZippyV; Mon 28 Nov '05, 2:20pm.

Comment

Working...
      X