Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I add a button to the Login page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I add a button to the Login page?

If you look at the login page here:
    http://www.fsfta.com There is a submit button and a reset fields button. I want to add a Register button beside those two buttons so when they click it it goes to the register page. How would I do that? I know where to put it I just don't know how to code it.

www.vbulletin.org is your best bet.
    "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

I couldn't find a way to have a similar button go to a URL, but the place to do this in this section of the STANDARD_ERROR:

<tr>
      <td align="$stylevar[right]">
      <input type="submit" class="button" value="$vbphrase[log_in]" accesskey="s" tabindex="1" />
      <input type="reset" class="button" value="$vbphrase[reset_fields]" accesskey="r" tabindex="1" />
      </td>
      </tr>

In my testing I added a regular <a href> link but it doesn't look that good.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks Creepshow.

Steve, I already said I know where to put it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X