Mac and 3.5.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac and 3.5.1

One of my most important users is on a Mac. When we first started on VB 3.0.1 he couldn't type foreign characters using his Safari browser. We switched him to Firefox and the problem was solved.

I've now upgraded from 3.0.7 to 3.5.1 and his Firefox won't make paragraphs. He can enter his post as 3 paragraphs with a seperate line for his name and he gets one run together post.

Safari patagraphs work fine but the foreign characters are still screwed up.

Ideas ????

Steve

Make sure he clears his chache, he might want to go back to Firefox, it has alot of advantages over Safari

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
      Make sure he clears his chache, he might want to go back to Firefox, it has alot of advantages over Safari
      We and a lot of our users use Safari because we can sync it through .Mac with our other computers. Can Firefox sync through .Mac? Don't think so. And our user in house has just learned Safari. I'd rather not get a divorce over this.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X