Text editor/system prompt colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text editor/system prompt colors

Searched, but no luck. Wanting to change the colors in the WYSIWYG text editor and the system prompts (i.e. "You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page."), however I can't find it in the AdminCP>>Styles & Templates>>Style Manager. Just trying to change the colors a little bit from the default vB colors. Do you know where I should look to change them?

No one has a clue?

Comment

Can someone throw me bone here on this one? I'm stuck and can't figure this out. If this too is on vbulletin.org, can anyone provide tips on where to search at least?

Comment

Not sure exactly what you are asking but you can add HTML to the appropriate phrase to change the font color.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I suppose I'm not wording what I'm asking properly. What I'm asking has nothing to do with fonts; it's the system prompts and text editor table colors. Have a look at the attached screencaps. The rest of my board is a custom color, however anything to do with a system prompt or message or the text editor is the default vB blue table colors (there are two). I want to change them to match the rest of my board, but don't know where to modify those color codes. Can you help me yet again, Steve?
          Attached Files

Comment

What exactly do you want to change?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

The table colors. Anything from vB including the text editor box or any prompts from vB is still defaulted to the two blue colors; I want to match those tables to my custom colors.

See attached image for the two colors I'm talking about; they're the same on any prompt or text box in vB.
              Attached Files

Comment

Sorry I don't know what you mean by table colors.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

You didn't see the attached image yet, have you? I Photoshopped in the text of the table colors I'm referring to.

Comment

Yes, of course I looked at the images. Sorry I couldn't help.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

See if this helps:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/m...or_maps_usercp

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I meant the last one I just posted :

I know this is a simple thing, but I just dont' know where it is to edit them.

Comment

Steve, they're called "panels" with vB, not tables like in HTML. The two I'm talking about are called Panel (forms) - Background and Panel Surround - Background. Definitions can be found here :

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/m...maps_newthread

I'm working on this right now to see if it'll do it globally for all "panels".

Comment

Originally posted by NineToez
                            I'm working on this right now to see if it'll do it globally for all "panels".
                            Success, it works. Thanks again Steve for the little prod in the right direction so I can figure it out for myself.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X