Traffic limit overload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traffic limit overload

my traffic limit permission is 2 GB for 30 days..

but it is 9 GB now (only 15 days) and my host owner said that "it is strange your scripts have failure"

i said to him it is imposible and that stuation is very strange..my users are total only 100 person (online one day) and we have no downloadable file on our ftp..

according to u ,what does it mean? and what is happening to increase Bandwidth traffic....if this stuation continiously hostowner will shoutdown on my server..

i need your informations..
    thanks..

here is the pics...http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/1...44mage11fu.jpg
    Last edited by murrtex; Wed 23 Nov '05, 12:48am.
    vbulletin.com.tr

Look in your server logs and see who has been downloading a lot of content. If you have webalizer or Urchin or some kind of traffic analysis, all the easier to see.

Comment

yeah use webilizer or traffic logging script to see where you top 10 pages visited, top 10 files accessed/visited by size are... basically for most sites those would account for 65-85% of all traffic to a site

what's forum url link ? do you allow attachment downloads by guests ? what is your average and largest attachment size ?
      :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
      :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
      :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X