is there a way to undelete a thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a way to undelete a thread?

one of my mods deleted a thread. is there a way of bringing it back?

Only if they deleted it without Physically Removing the thread. Might want to change the settigns so they can't do that anymore.

Comment

damn. those bastards!!

Comment

When's the last time you made a backup of your forum? It might be possible to resurrect an older version of that thread.

Comment

Originally posted by feldon23
          Only if they deleted it without Physically Removing the thread. Might want to change the settigns so they can't do that anymore.
          i cant find that setting. where is it?

Comment

When's the last time you made a backup of your forum? It might be possible to resurrect an older version of that thread.
            no i had backed it up last monday, and the thread was made on friday and deleted friday. oh well

Comment

I have this same problem, however, I do have a back up. If I did a restore would it wipe out the posts and threads made after the backup was made?
              Kirk Kief
              http://www.kiefphoto.com
              http://www.professionalimagecreators.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kirk Kief
                If I did a restore would it wipe out the posts and threads made after the backup was made?
                Yes it would.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
                X