Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banner after post question

Code:
     <if condition="$post[postcount] % $vboptions[maxposts] == 1 AND !$bbuserinfo[userid]">

Here's the current code. Currently only guests see. Can anyone tell me how to let registered users (but not other premium groups) see the banners?

Additional code highlighted in red:

Code:
    <if condition="$post[postcount] % $vboptions[maxposts] == 1 AND [color=red]([/color]!$bbuserinfo[userid] [color=red]OR $bbuserinfo[usergroupid] == 2)[/color]">

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

How would I make the red part an array, to list multiple groups there? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by indie
          How would I make the red part an array, to list multiple groups there? Thanks in advance.
          Code:
          <if condition="$post[postcount] % $vboptions[maxposts] == 1 AND [color=red]([/color]!$bbuserinfo[userid] [color=red]OR [color=blue]in_array($bbuserinfo[usergroupid], array(X,Y,Z))[/color])[/color]">

Comment

Edit: Problem Solved

This condition show banner after the first post in all the pages to guest and registred users with postcount <= X

Code:
            <if condition="$post[postcount] % $vboptions[maxposts] == 1 AND (!$bbuserinfo[userid] OR $bbuserinfo[posts] <= [COLOR=red]X[/COLOR])">
            Cu
            Last edited by Nigh7mar3; Fri 2 Dec '05, 6:22am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X