• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cyberxp9
    replied
    Originally posted by parafieldtower
    Hello,

I'm sorry but what exactly is this supposed to do? If I login with the check box ticked, and logged out. The next time I come back I still have to enter my password.

Thanks.
    L.O.L.
    (Sorry)

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Don't log out. Then the next time you come back you won't have to log in.

Leave a comment:

• parafieldtower
    replied
    Hello,

I'm sorry but what exactly is this supposed to do? If I login with the check box ticked, and logged out. The next time I come back I still have to enter my password.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    To enable the Remember Me as the default:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156572
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156577

Leave a comment:

• dieselpowered
    replied
    Thanks Steve, I will try that

I thought there was an option on here to have the remember me check by default...I need to find that.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Try logging in as this user to see if you have the same problem. If you don't, then the cause is somewhere on their end. It's impossible to know exactly what it is but some possibilites are: browsers, browser settings, Internet and security settings, ISP and/or cache issues, firewalls, ad-blockers, and any other application that affects Internet content.

Leave a comment:

• dieselpowered
    started a topic Remember Me Option

Remember Me Option

Hi there, I have a member that claims that he clicks the remember me when logging in, however, still has to login every time he visits the site.

Could this be a cookie problem? It does not happen to me, however, do not know what the issue could be.

TYIA!!
Working...
X