Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cpzhao
    replied
    this just happened on my forum today as well, to 3 different users. Is this a bug or something else?

Leave a comment:

• Adult SEO
    replied
    Found it! It's in functions_login.php

Function name: verify_strike_status()

Have Fun!
    JJ

Leave a comment:

• Adult SEO
    replied
    Hello,

I am working on a password update module and need to know a way arround this error message as admin.

You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again

Is it possible to turn this function OFF ? Or, where is this function located (in what file).

Best Regards,
    JJ

Leave a comment:

• ET240
    replied
    i had the same problem as u.... yesterday it just POP

You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again

then about an hour later.. it's working fine...
    and now i tried again... POP

what the hell is going on !!!! =.=

Leave a comment:

• TOZ
    replied
    Originally posted by ATI4EVER
    Dude, not to be rude, but what do you mean what can you do to take back control?

Did you bother reading the error message? Did you try resetting your password? It's not that hard....at all.

As for why this happened in the first place I don't know but it's not a big problem as long as you can reset it...
    If I could have get in in the CP it would have been nice . Little hard to reset when you are locked out off everything.
    Anyways, don`t know what happened but is working ok now. It fixed it self, go figure
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Butter
    replied
    Dude, not to be rude, but what do you mean what can you do to take back control?

Did you bother reading the error message? Did you try resetting your password? It's not that hard....at all.

As for why this happened in the first place I don't know but it's not a big problem as long as you can reset it...

Leave a comment:

• TOZ
    replied
    Is there a file that logs the IP so it wont let you sig in ???

Leave a comment:

• TOZ
    started a topic HELP ASAP Loggin problems

HELP ASAP Loggin problems

The forum was working fine until this morning. No is not recognizing any of my members including me, ID`d and passwords are messed up.
    I keep getting this message:
    Wrong username or password. You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

And noone can`t get in. I can`t loggin into the admin either.
    I`m wondering if the vbshout v2 had anything to do with it, if not help, what can I do to retake control.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X