Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Users getting Error Message when Logging in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Users getting Error Message when Logging in.

When I view the whos online option. I keep seeing many users getting the " Error Loggin In" Message with the little exclamation sign.

Any ideas as to what causes this ? I did

My guess is that this is a search engine robot that is trying the registration links.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

So I shouldnt be worried about this then ?

Comment

Not really.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Im still seeing these errors, and its bothering me. Ill have 20 guests on the page, Ill view their activity and some will say registering, theres will saying viewing index, and everytime one says "logging in" it has that exclamation point icon saying that they are viewing an error message.

Anyone notice this. Heres a link to the activity page, hopefully when someone view this they see what Im referring to.
          http://www.jerseyparties.com/forums/...e&pp=20&page=1

Comment

heres the error I keep seeing. Suggestions?

Comment

I can't read that pic not do you allow guests to view your forums.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                I can't read that pic not do you allow guests to view your forums.
                I updated the picture.

http://www.jerseyparties.com/cards/error.jpg

Users are able to view threads in the only certain sections of the forums. They must register to see the other catagories. Thanks for the help so far.

Comment

Well as I said before this is not something I would worry about. This is a search engine getting an error.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment