multiple licenses & upgrading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiple licenses & upgrading

I currently own 2 vbulletin licenses. One of course is a year old so I guess I can't get upgrades for it? My question is this, and I'm wording this silly to make clear my question.

Both versions I have are 3.5.0, but since my owned license passed a year old right before 3.5.1 was released, and I downloaded the upgrade, what is to stop me from upgrading both scripts even though one is more than a year old now?

Chris

That would be a violation of the license agreement and you could risk your license being revoked. Each download is only good for the license it is for.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I figured that was the case, and I like vb too much to risk that, I'd MUCH rather just pay the few bucks to renew. I just wanted to ask in case someone said something like, "Oh, because you were nice enough to buy two licenses instead of one, then you can do that." lol. Was worth a shot?

Comment

Was worth a shot? No.

:P

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X