Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by plaroma
    Hi,

I have a slightly different problem with the image verification on a client's site. While the image verification is switched on (and the image appears in the admin area), it is not added to the registration process.

It was there before, but seems to have disappeared. I've updated to 3.5.3 already, but that didn't solve the problem either.

Suggestions?

Marcel
    Hi,

I've just installed vBulletin (www.wkc.cz/vbulletin) and experience now the same problem. How to solve this?

Thanks
    Last edited by therapist; Mon 20 Feb '06, 2:41am.

Comment

Make sure you have enabled image verification. Setting a graphics processor does not enable the feature, only enbling image verification on registration does.

Also ensure you are using the default template set for that version.

Comment

I have image verification enabled. I've downloaded the latest vBulletin version (3.5.3) and have not changed any templates at all.

Thanks

Comment

If you can confirm this please create a ticket in the members area and be sure to include ftp and admincp logins so we can inveistgate the issue

http://members.vbulletin.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X