Quick Javascript Error Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Javascript Error Problem

ok i get a javascript error when im inside a forum looking at all the threads(but not in the threads).

I double clicked the triangle in the bar at the bottom of my browser and checked the details and it says.

Line: 1522
    Char: 4
    Error: "null" is null or not an object
    Code: 0
    Url: http://www.mydomain.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31

what could the problem be?
    Last edited by blade_922; Sun 13 Nov '05, 4:59am.

This is almost certainly a problem with a customized template. Try this. Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

If you do, empty your browser cache, close all browser windows and try again.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Steve

I have the same bug in the style and created a new style with no parent and worked fine thanks, But..

I need my style , what should I do ?

Comment

You need to find out what change you've made to your templates is causing this. I have no way of knowing this myself. You could try reverting one custom template at a time until you find the culprit.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          You need to find out what change you've made to your templates is causing this. I have no way of knowing this myself. You could try reverting one custom template at a time until you find the culprit.
          Thanks Steve

Could you look into this solution
          http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=164458

Best Regards

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X