pm_showpm template messed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pm_showpm template messed up

I have not edited this template at all but after I upgraded I noticed it looks weird. Basically the top half flows just fine, but at the bottom where there is the table to display if you want to delete the PM, there is now a space between the tables and it spans 100% of the screen, not 100% of the forum width like the rest of the table above.

When I viewed the code I could see it didn't parse it right.

Code:
     		</div>	
    	</div>
    </div>

<!-- / close content container --> 

</if>

<br />

<table class="tborder" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" border="0" width="100%" align="center">
    Thats the code straight from the View-Source on the page. You can see that there is an </if> tag in the page source. Dunno what happened.
    Veterans Resources - A community of veterans helping each other out with claims, benefits, and medical treatments.
    RPM Planets - All the automotive news you want to read and none of the boring stuff!
    Brain Raid - Latest in tech gadgets!
    Slapyo.com - Random jokes, videos, and funny pics.

You say the page source looks weird? Is there a visual problem? A picture or URL always helps if there is a visual problem.

Obviously there is an extra "</if>" in your templates somewhere. Have you been able to isolate the template?

Normally "</if>" tags do not show up if there is a corresponding "<if condition="">" tag above it somewhere. You must have a lone "</if>" in there somewhere.

Comment

Here is a screenshot. The rest of the forum looks fine. It's just this one section.
      Attached Files
      Veterans Resources - A community of veterans helping each other out with claims, benefits, and medical treatments.
      RPM Planets - All the automotive news you want to read and none of the boring stuff!

Comment

It looks like that bottom section is out of the spacer. This must be a style problem. Try reverting any related templates one by one until the problem goes away. Related templates include the User CP templates, PM templates, header, footer, spacer_*, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
          It looks like that bottom section is out of the spacer. This must be a style problem. Try reverting any related templates one by one until the problem goes away. Related templates include the User CP templates, PM templates, header, footer, spacer_*, etc.
          OK, I'll give that a shot Jake. Thanks.

Comment

Jake,

I've looked through the templates and here are the ones I have made changes to.

footer - google adsense
            header - added top header menu
            headinclude - added link to style sheet
            navbar - commented out calendar link
            pm_newpm - removed checked="checked" on save copy
            postbit - added a profile field to postbit
            SHOWTHREAD - quick reply quote message

Those are the changes I made to the templates. Nothing fancy just added in a few lines here and there. It was working before I upgraded to 3.5.1 and now when viewing a PM it looks goofed up.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X