Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.5.1 has Does not allow any user to See Forums

I was running 3.0.7. With no problems.
    I have upgraded to 3.5.1 and now vb will not let any user (not even Admin)into the board. I can view the calendar (all enters appear to be there) and even the CP but not the board itself.

This is the error I get.

USER, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Any thoughts.

One other thing I was running CMPS and The VBadvanced gallery on 3.0.7, but I have not reinstalled them onto 3.5.1 yet.

Looks like one or more of your settings have not been im[ported properly.

Reupload the /install folders 4 xml files and re-run the fingalupgrade.php scirpt. This should fix your problem.

Comment

Thanks for the help. But it did not work.

Still wont let me in.

Should I create a ticket for this?

Comment

Yes you can, put it to my attention or ask for it to be assigned to me, include ftp detials and an admin login.

Comment

Zachery I am still having a problem with this, I sent an e-mail to [email protected] with the deatils.

Thanks for the quick replies by the way.

Comment

Fixed it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X