Users not recieving emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Users not recieving emails

Originally we had several of our users not being able to recieve emails from the forums for activation and subscription notifactions (me included). So I thought it might have been something with how vBulletin sends mail through php. So I changed it to smtp. Now no one recieves emails. When doing a test in the admincp I get the following.

The following errors were outputted by PHP when attempting to send mail:

Warning: Unexpected response from SMTP server during TO address transmission in /includes/class_mail.php on line 519

Any ideas?

Switch back to normal mail handling and focus on resolving that.
    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Yes but I don't want to mess with my ISP, last time i tried getting them to unblock my domain they never did it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan
        The following errors were outputted by PHP when attempting to send mail:

Warning: Unexpected response from SMTP server during TO address transmission in /includes/class_mail.php on line 519

Any ideas?
        Same issue here. Any ideas to sort out this problem?

Comment

we are having a e-mail notification problem our selves with this new 3.5.1 my profile is set to instant e-mail notification , when i reply to a thread the correct box is checked to recieve e-mail for new post's, and we do not have it set to smtp. yet no one gets any e-mail notifications of new post's. the send mass mail feature does work.

please help?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X