Upgrading 3.0.7 to 3.5.1 - Fatal Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading 3.0.7 to 3.5.1 - Fatal Error

I'm trying to upgrade from 3.0.7 to 3.5.1. I get the following error after uploading the 3.5.1 files to my server and attempting to run upgrade.php...

Warning: main(DIR/includes/adminfunctions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in \admincp\global.php on line 35

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'DIR/includes/adminfunctions.php' (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in C:\Accounts\mustangg\wwwRoot\forums\admincp\global.php on line 35

Any idea what is going wrong? I'm pretty sure I've followed all the upgrade instructions to the letter so far...

Thanks!

Kathy

You've uploaded all the files over the old ones right? Because those errors would indicate that 'includes/adminfunctions.php' doesn't exist, might wanna check it's all there.

Comment

Originally posted by CMilne
      You've uploaded all the files over the old ones right? Because those errors would indicate that 'includes/adminfunctions.php' doesn't exist, might wanna check it's all there.
      Yep, it's definitely there. That's the first thing I checked and I even re-uploaded the files to make sure they all got transferred correctly.

I'm wondering if the "(include_path='.;c:\php4\pear')" has anything to do with the problem...

Thanks!

Kathy

Comment

Is this still an issue?
        Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
        Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Originally posted by MarcoH64
          Is this still an issue?
          Nope, not anymore. I filled out a support ticket and the issue is now resolved.

Basically, my ftp program botched the uploads and I was still running the old config file. I re-uploaded all the files and it's working now.

Thanks!

Kathy

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X