• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.5.1 FORUMDISPLAY template?

Seems that this line was removed in 3.5.1:
    HTML Code:
    		<input type="hidden" name="quicksearch" value="1" />
    IIRC, this was part of a bugfix added in RC3.
    Was this intentional? I couldn't find anything referring to it's removal..
    Last edited by Oblivion Knight; Wed 2nd Nov '05, 12:47am.

^ Bump.

It would be nice to know whether to keep the 2 instances of this in the FORUMDISPLAY template or not..

Comment

Maybe i am looking wrong, but this is not in the FORUMDISPLAY template at all.
      Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
      Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

I know.. Which is why I am asking because it was officially added in 3.5.0 RC3..

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...27&postcount=2

Comment

Can you still reproduce the bug for which this was a fix in RC3?
          Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
          Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

This change allows "Search this Forum" to use the member's preferred fulltext search type, assuming fulltext is enabled and the member has permission to use both.
            This was the reason given for it being added..

I can't personally test this to see if another workaround was done instead because I don't use fulltext searching. I was simply enquiring because none of the devs had mentioned anything..

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion Knight
              ^ Bump.

It would be nice to know whether to keep the 2 instances of this in the FORUMDISPLAY template or not..
              Yah I would like to know as well. It helps in the long run when it comes time to update my templates and I think, mmm... where did that bit of code come from?
              Check out http://www.alotoftalk.com/ my new vB3.5 forum =)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X