Rebuilt Bitfields Successfully Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebuilt Bitfields Successfully Error

After I upgraded to 3.5.1, I've been noticing this popping up here and there in my admincp. When I click on usergroups and then edit of a group, I get the message "Rebuilt Bitfields Successfully" over and over and over and over. It will not stop doing that until I close the window and open it again at the main screen.

What could be the problem?
    Transient Dreamer
    She makes everything worthwhile.

That happens if it detects that your bitfields are out of date, though one update should do it. Do you think you could email me with FTP and CP details so I can have a look?

It may be related to having bitfield files that aren't attached to products correctly.

Comment

me too have the same exactly problem

( upgrading to 3.5.1 & get the message "Rebuilt Bitfields Successfully" over and over and over and over. It will not stop doing that until I close the window and open it again at the main screen. )

knowing that i have disabled the plugin system globaly & get the same bug & every thing before upgrading was going right .

can any one tell us where is the problem & fix it ....
      Last edited by [email protected]; Wed 2 Nov '05, 2:54am.

Comment

You can add me to the list as well.

Comment

any rapid fixes .... / ?

my work in suspended till this moments coz of this issue

Comment

Please open a support ticket and request to get it assigned to me.

Comment

Done.

Comment

ticket support opened but I need to know how to fix it my self

knowing that I have detected that the problem may be from one vbulletin 3.5.1 file ( 90% ) coz i have reverted my database to 3.5.0 again & runing it on two file versions ( 3.5.0 & 3.5.1 ) the result that I have the problem with the 3.5.1 file version ( database is 3.5.0 ) & when runing on 3.5.0 file version It works good ( database is slso 3.5.0 )

all experiments were done on the same database & the same hacks / plugins / modifications .

can these observations gave us some hope to fix it our self .... ? I hope that

waiting for reply
                Last edited by [email protected]; Wed 2 Nov '05, 10:36am.

Comment

FYI, I had the Extended Signature Limits mod installed from .org; disabling this fixed the problem.

You may want to check your plug-ins, something in them may not work with the update.

Comment

Really great news but @ my case the issue may be more difficult since i have installed many hackes & some of them have file modificaion (by hooks) & user group permition

but i'll try to disable after one & see the result

Comment

Right DanaSoft

I have disabled Extended Signature Limits mod & the the problem is temporary solved untill we have an update for this mod

thanks
                      Andreas For your Support Here & there
                      Last edited by [email protected]; Wed 2 Nov '05, 11:59am.

Comment

FYI we cannot provide support for boards running modified code.

Comment

i have the same problem.... now i try to disable plug in. There is a fix for this?

Comment

i must disable this product Extended Signature Limits. Sigh a very good plug-in!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Sullivan
                              That happens if it detects that your bitfields are out of date, though one update should do it. Do you think you could email me with FTP and CP details so I can have a look?

It may be related to having bitfield files that aren't attached to products correctly.
                              I sent you the information.
                              Transient Dreamer
                              She makes everything worthwhile.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X