Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.5.1 Upgrade Problem

Code:
    Warning: Constants may only evaluate to scalar values in /usr/www/users/me/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1522

Warning: Constants may only evaluate to scalar values in /usr/www/users/me/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1534

Warning: Constants may only evaluate to scalar values in /usr/www/users/me/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1538
    Disabled all plugins for upgrade. Any ideas?
    vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

I believe this problem is related to having an out of date version of the Zend Optimizer installed.

Upgrade to the latest version and the problem should go away.

Comment

Old version of Zend Optimizer with PHP 4.3.10+
      Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

But it works fine with 3.5.0? Something changed in 3.5.1?
        vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

Nothing.

Have you recently upgraded PHP and possibly used the wrong Zend Optimizer?
          Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Running PHP 4.3.10 and Zend was enabled on my server a couple of weeks ago, but, everything has been working fine since.

Comment

Well I just checked the lines you listed and they've not been modified since 3.5.0 b3.

This is definately a Zend Problem, you can see plenty of reports about this when people upgraded to it but never updated Zend Optimizer.
              Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

I get the same errors.

We were running 3.5.0 fine since it came out. As soon as I uploaded these new files (3.5.1), I get these errors.

Comment

I get the same

Warning: Constants may only evaluate to scalar values in /home/xxx/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1522

Warning: Constants may only evaluate to scalar values in /home/xxx/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1534

Warning: Constants may only evaluate to scalar values in /home/xxx/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1538

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
                  File: /home/xxx/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php
                  Line: 1522

[Output: 0.99 Kb. compressed to 0.90 Kb. by saving 0.09 Kb. (9.29%)]
                  Last edited by G-khan; Tue 1 Nov '05, 10:39pm.

Comment

I am using this plug in..... could this be it...

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=83248

Comment

I got the same problem.

And I upgraded over a brand new (installed) 3.5.0 which worked fine before the upgrade process.

Comment

Originally posted by vic20
                        I have the same problems.
                        Glad I did this on my test site first... No biggie ....

Comment

Originally posted by G-khan
                          Glad I did this on my test site first... No biggie ....
                          Same here. I upgraded on a fresh install and haven’t set up my forum yet.

Comment

Weird, it worked fine on my test forum (brand new install) with PHP 4.3.11 and Zend Engine v1.3.0. Will this not work if I try to upgrade?

Comment

Well, I'm back running 3.5.0. I'm going to see if we need to upgrade Zend Optimizer. (Though, for the record, we had no problems with 3.5.0).

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X