• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• query timeout

Database error in vBulletin 3.5.0:

Invalid SQL:

INSERT INTO session
    (sessionhash, userid, host, idhash, lastactivity, location, styleid, languageid, loggedin, inforum, inthread, incalendar, badlocation, useragent, bypass)
    VALUES
    ('95ca6c3a0f52cb77ab7e65503131041c', 0, '68.142.250.30', 'b1e97c538bd3f31c09e92beb3d67eb66', 1130566515, '/forums/showthread.php?t=411', 0, 0, 0, 4, 411, 0, 0, 'Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Yahoo! Slurp; http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/ysearch/slurp)', 0);

MySQL Error : Lost connection to MySQL server during query
    Error Number : 2013
    Date : Saturday, October 29th 2005 @ 06:15:21 AM
    Script : http://www.crossingcentral.com/forum...read.php?t=411
    Referrer :
    IP Address : *************
    Username : Unregistered
    Classname : vb_database
    why do i keep getting errors like this in my mailbox?
    im guessing it has somthing do do with the connection to my mysql database timing out, how do i correct this?

This might not have to do anything with a timeout. More people are reporting this same problem, always seem to be happening to guests. Please look for similar topics.
    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Please provide the 'wait_timeout' setting from your MySQL variables:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> System Information -> MySQL Variables

The default is 8 hours (28800). When this is lowered from the default setting, there seems to be an increase in 'lost connection' errors.

You can try adding this line to your config.php file right under <?php:

define('NOSHUTDOWNFUNC', true);

This may help.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

thanks for the tips! we will see

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X