Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Yes, you can use Impex to import your data to a fresh vB installation. Note: This will change all your existing user, post, thread and forum ID numbers.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Originally posted by GoTTi
    that information should be added to this thread then:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156385
    It is:

Q. Will I lose my file based modifications?

A. Yes, as upgrading does require that you upload new all the new files and run the upgrade script, however, as said above it will not remove templates. Once you are done with the upgrade you will need to reapply your file hacks. There may be more hips and tips available at vBulletin.org for your help.

Leave a comment:

• GoTTi
    replied
    is this going to work?

Leave a comment:

• GoTTi
    replied
    i would like to have a fresh clean install but keep all the important stuff like the posts and users and everything...

i was told to use impex. is that gunna work?

if i have mods in post tables and everything wont it pull it over to a fresh install??

Leave a comment:

• GoTTi
    replied
    ok i went back in time now to my 3.0.8 version. so i should uninstall all mods and addons and whatever first then upgrade?

Leave a comment:

• GoTTi
    replied
    that information should be added to this thread then:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156385

so now basically i gotta revert back to the old forum, uninstall everything and put it back on 350?

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    3.0 hacks won't work on 3.5 so yes, uninstall those.

Leave a comment:

• GoTTi
    started a topic problems with addons constantly with 350

problems with addons constantly with 350

every time i try an addon with products and whatever, im getting error after error. the only thing so far not giving me problems is the vbadvanced gallery and homepage.

am i doing something wrong?

should i have uninstalled previous hacks first before upgrading this thing? cuz every single hack im tryin to upgrade is giving me junk.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X