Data Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data Problem

Forgive me if this is covered somewhere, but I'm having a problem with two things.

First - I have posts that keep changing times they were posted on the section index yet when I check the actual post the time is correct. What can I do to fix this?

Second - my statistics in the admin panel will not update themselves unless I rebuild the statistics. This was fine for over a week from the time I started my site and suddenly stopped updating by itself.

In both cases above I have to manually rebuild this info to get things back on track and it's rather fustrating. I take it something is corrupted but I have no idea where to really look.

Any help would be much appreciated

1. Are you allowing polls to update threads?
    2. your scheudaled tasks should be takinc are of that..

Comment

Hi Zach good point on the polls I did set it like that(obviously not paying attention) However the stats are not self updating - all the other tasks seem to be running smoothly except for when I inquire daily statistics (user activity, posts etc..) Can't seem to figure it out.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X