Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bhxtyrant
    replied
    Sorry about that man lol,I wasnt paying attention to the last line where you gave the example.I just tried it and it works perfectly thanks alot for the help.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Does the forumid condition not work for what you want?

Leave a comment:

• bhxtyrant
    replied
    Hey jake,thansk for the fast reply.
    Actually i already knew where the code was located but the thing is i do not have a clue what conditions to use.I was hoping someone here may have done the same thing before or possibly help me figure it out

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Originally posted by bhxtyrant
    So i was wondering if anyone there may know how i can remove this as alternate way perhaps by using the <if> tags to basically make the forum say "if viewing sub forum do not show" and "if viewing normal forum show" so the area will not show in sub forums but will work fine in normal forums.I do not really know where to begin so any help would be appreciated
    That would be in this template:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Forum Display Templates -> FORUMDISPLAY

For example, add the red code:

Code:
    <if condition="$show['threads']">
    	<!-- show threads -->
    	<if condition="$show['stickies']">
    	$threadbits_sticky
    	</if>
    	$threadbits	
    	<!-- end show threads -->
    <else />
    	<if condition="YOUR CONDITION HERE">
    	<!-- show no threads message -->
    	<tr>
    		<td class="alt1" colspan="$foruminfo[bottomcolspan]" align="center">
    			<div style="padding: 16px">
    				<if condition="$show['noposts']"><strong>$vbphrase[no_posts_in_this_forum]</strong><else /><strong><phrase 1="$daysprune">$vbphrase[no_posts_last_x_days_forum]</phrase></strong><br />
    				<span class="smallfont">$vbphrase[try_controls_below_for_older_posts]</span></if>
    			</div>
    		</td>
    	</tr>
    	<!-- end show no threads message -->
    	</if>
    </if>
    </table>
    You need to fill in a condition. For example, if you want to remove the "no threads" message for forumids 3, 5, and 7 then you can use this:

Code:
    	<if condition="!in_array($forumid, array(3,5,7))">

Leave a comment:

• bhxtyrant
    started a topic Need a little coding help for vBulliten3.5

Need a little coding help for vBulliten3.5

Hey guys,Need a little assistance here.Well first of all i have asked this question before.Kirby answered it for me before by providing me with a plugin.View the below screenshot.
    http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?i...titled3go1.jpg
    The plugin was to remove the "there are no posts in this forum" portion inside of sub catagories while making sub catagories appear as level 1 so the icons show up.This worked fine up until i started heavily customizing my forum design.All works fine with the plugin disabled but when it's enabled it screws up some things.So i was wondering if anyone there may know how i can remove this as alternate way perhaps by using the <if> tags to basically make the forum say "if viewing sub forum do not show" and "if viewing normal forum show" so the area will not show in sub forums but will work fine in normal forums.I do not really know where to begin so any help would be appreciated
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X