X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    kevinrstruck

• kevinrstruck
    replied
    I am also having this problem as well. I created a completely new form to test the 3.5 version before upgrading. This is a brand new forum install.

I only have a couple people testing, but all of them are saying the same exact thing, they log on, system says it is successful, they return to the homepage and are logged out.

In fact, I can not log in either, as it happens to me as well. To boot, I also re-imaged my laptop and had no cookies at all in IE and it still happens.

Leave a comment:

• vissa
    replied
    I'm having the same problem. Many of my users are having the same problem (in IE as well).

-V

Leave a comment:

• eam

• eam
    replied
    Same problem on one of my VB sites, and it's happening to a lot of my users as well. Strangely, I am not having this problem on the other VB site I run. The two sites are virtually identical as far as layout and template changes. The only difference is that the site that I am having the problem on has a theme that I created and used a few months ago (but am not currently using).

Leave a comment:

• descds

• descds
    replied
    I hate to add to the fray but im getting the very same issues and even having it here on vbulletin.com now Seemed fine until v3.5 so im starting to wonder if this is the cause ?

Leave a comment:

• version2

• version2
    replied
    I started with a plain jane forum when I upgraded to 3.5 and it was doing it.

Leave a comment:

• SpaceStar

• SpaceStar
    replied
    Same issue on my board aswell I am going to revert all templates and re'upload all original vBulletin .PHP file as suggested by Steve Machol and see if this make any difference....

Leave a comment:

• Flow Fusion

• Flow Fusion
    replied
    Same issue on my forum.

Leave a comment:

• john1744

• john1744
    replied
    I've had a few dozen users complain of this as well. I assumed it was a problem with the subdreamer add on I had.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support

• Zachery
    replied
    Really sounds like and issue on your end, I've not had any problem here.

Leave a comment:

• The End

• The End
    replied
    It's started doing it to me now too, because I had to clear my cookies because of some other problem.

It's even doing it to me here on vbulletin.com

Leave a comment:

• Wordz
    replied
    here is what i told my Internet Explorer users to do...

log out, clean out your cookies and try again. if that doesn't work, then open Tools, click Internet Options, click Privacy, click the "Sites..." button, type in the website's URL, click "Allow", then click OK, Apply and then OK again.
    it seemed to fix the problem temporarily

Leave a comment:

• Gri

• Gri
    replied
    It sometimes happens to my users especially when Apache restarts and after a hard refresh there is not any problem.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager

• Steve Machol
    replied
    If anyone can duplicate this problem with all the original vB files and templates and cllicking on the 'remember me' box, then fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. Also include the login of the account having this problem.

Leave a comment:

• Wordz
    replied
    Originally posted by mclark2112
    I have a user who says it happens in IE too.
    same with me

Leave a comment:

• mclark2112

• mclark2112
    replied
    I have a user who says it happens in IE too.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X