Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antivirus
    replied
    hmm. From viewing source on the CP, they seem to use the alt1 & alt2 classes. I should be able to just edit the "controlpanel.css" file for the CP style i'm using and i'll be able to get what i want then.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Find the class the input field uses, edit the .css file where it is set in the cpstyles/ directory, and see if that's what you're looking for. Despite one of my styles being a default admincp style now, I don't know by head which class

Leave a comment:

• Antivirus
    replied
    just looking to change the font size within the FAQ manager (not in forum display or Faq display) only within AdminCP. Some of the FAQ Titles are rather long and end up wrapping in the FAQ Manager, i figured if I could make the font size smaller, they would fit on one line- i know it's trivial but i was just curious. I like to keep things tidy

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    I am not really sure what you exactly mean. You want to change the font inside the textarea's when editing the FAQ entries? Or all the fonts in the admincp? Or the result of the FAQ after you've edited it, so it shows bigger on the forum when you surf to the FAQ entry?

Leave a comment:

• Antivirus
    started a topic Font sizes in AdminCP

Font sizes in AdminCP

How would I go about altering AdminCP font sizes in say for instance, the FAQ manager?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X