Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Direct Links, Forum Banner, & Forum Boarder

Hello everyone,

I have a few questions. For starters, I have a re-direction link on my forum to an external site, and I'd like to have that open in _blank instead of taking my forum visitors off of my site, and onto an affiliate, how would I go about doing so?

Secondly, there's a space which is bumping my forum banner over a few pixels... it's an annoying eyesore. I figure there's just a   somewhere, but I don't know where to start to look.

Thirdly, I'd like to add a pixel boarder around my forum (to match my site a little more), where would I go about editing that?

You can find my forum at http://www.sommevalley.com/forum.. and for all you HL2 gamers, feel free to stick around too

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Fixed problem #2, but I still dont know where to add the boarder, or how to make the link to an external site open in a new window...
    Last edited by Chief-Phillips; Tue 11 Oct '05, 9:08am.
    The Somme Valley - Leader, Web Master, Historian

I can help you with one.

forumhome_forumbit_level2_post template
    find: <a href="forumdisplay.php?$session[sessionurl]f=$forum[forumid]"><strong>$forum[title]</strong></a>

replace with: <if condition="$forum['link']">
    <a href="$forum[link]" target="_blank"><strong>$forum[title]</strong></a>
    <else />
    <a href="forumdisplay.php?$session[sessionurl]f=$forum[forumid]"><strong>$forum[title]</strong></a>
    </if>

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X