Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick reply

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Quick reply

    How do I add the quick reply feature as the one on this site?

  • #2
    Originally posted by buffness
    How do I add the quick reply feature as the one on this site?
    In your AdminCP on the top left you go to vBulletin options. Look for "Messege Posting and Editing Options".

    Its in there...

    good luck.
    ProperMethodz
    www.7hmgaming.com
    My site was given to me... please hold my hand.

    Comment


    • #3
      it's set to:
      Yes - Click Not Required

      but still doesn't show up

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by buffness
        it's set to:
        Yes - Click Not Required

        but still doesn't show up
        I'm having this same problem. vBulletin 3.5?
        ProperMethodz
        www.7hmgaming.com
        My site was given to me... please hold my hand.

        Comment


        • #5
          http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...032#post977032

          Originally posted by Freddie Bingham
          You are going to have loads of problem unless you change to a default 3.5 style and then reapply your style changes. 3.0.x styles will not work on 3.5.x
          ProperMethodz
          www.7hmgaming.com
          My site was given to me... please hold my hand.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ProperMethodz
            so your saying to delete the default skin then reinstall it to make everything work?

            Comment


            • #7
              where do you get 3.5.0 skins?

              Comment


              • #8
                Admin Control Panel > Styles & Templates > Style Manager > Dropdown: Add Child Style.

                Let it load, from parent dropdown, select: NONE

                Call it '3.5.0 default style', and submit the form.

                It will now show in the style manager. And in your forum you can now select it from the footer.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Floris
                  Admin Control Panel > Styles & Templates > Style Manager > Dropdown: Add Child Style.

                  Let it load, from parent dropdown, select: NONE

                  Call it '3.5.0 default style', and submit the form.

                  It will now show in the style manager. And in your forum you can now select it from the footer.
                  there is no option showing up to select it from the forum footer.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Revert the correct template. (Can be done via admin cp)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by XDuncan
                      Revert the correct template. (Can be done via admin cp)
                      I did that originally with the current templates and the quick reply shows up now, but the drop down to select the vb skin doesn't show up at all..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Theres another template that needs to be reverted (Somewhere in FORUMHOME)

                        Comment

                        widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X