Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error on index after upgrading

Hi,

I did a search for this but couldn’t find anything...

I just upgraded my forum from 3.0 to 3.5 gold and on the index of my forums I get this:

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in /includes/functions_forumlist.php(468) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in /includes/functions_forumlist.php(468) : eval()'d code on line 1

What does this mean? Is there anyway to fix it?

Any help is appreciated.

Is this a fresh copy of vBulletin 3.5? Any plugins or anything running? Have you tried switching to a default vBulletin style to see if the error persists?

Just some suggestions to find out exactly what is happening. But I think it may be a plugin from the looks of it.

Comment

Hi,

No I upgraded to 3.5 from an earlier version.

Anyway, I switched to the default VB style and a couple of others and there were no errors. So I guess it was the style I was using for some reason.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X