ProductvBulletin
    Hook Location
    global_start
    Title
    Header date
    Plugin PHP Code
    $topdate date("F j, Y");
    Plugin is activeYES 
    I've tried calling the variable in the template with $GLOBAL[topdate] and $GLOBALS[topdate] as well but neither of those work. I am aware of $datenow but it is not in the format that I want.

It just shows up blank ... nothing is displayed.
    Veterans Resources - A community of veterans helping each other out with claims, benefits, and medical treatments.
    RPM Planets - All the automotive news you want to read and none of the boring stuff!
    Brain Raid - Latest in tech gadgets!
    Slapyo.com - Random jokes, videos, and funny pics.

Make sure when you saved the plugin, it was set to active, its working fine on my test forums,.

Comment

I did save it and can access it by going to the Plugin Manager. It is set to active. I have tried to deactivate it and activate it again.
      Veterans Resources - A community of veterans helping each other out with claims, benefits, and medical treatments.
      RPM Planets - All the automotive news you want to read and none of the boring stuff!

Comment

OK, nevermind ... complete moron. I didn't know you had to turn the plugin system on until just now. :/ Works perfect.

Comment

Ah yes, it is disabled by default

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
            Ah yes, it is disabled by default
            Which I've never quite understood the logic of, why is it disabled when a new install has no plugins anyway
            Baby, I was born this way

Comment

Security considerations maybe?
              The Admin should be aware of what he is doing when he does turn it on.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X